Things that I have learned in the HSKS6:
I don't like to use the internet from Thursday evening on...thereby missing important quidditch announcements and losing house points....but I don't really see myself changing that pattern.
30-40$ is barely enough to truly spoil someone. I hope that I was penny-wise enough to satisfy my swap partners desires.
It is so exciting to send mail!?!? I got to the PO with all my goodies, and was so excited to shove them into a box (I had to assure the PO lady that it was all squishy and it would fit) that I forgot to write a letter to my swap partner.
The dorms are really fun....
I need to save up my money so I can spend more legitimate time in the LYS browsing and picking out the perfect yarn. Something about buying it online is just not quite the same (for the yarn picking process or the pocketbook)
I don't like chatting. Now this one surprised me, because I am an avid fan of the instant messaging. I think it is the multiple people involved....
Browsing other people's blogs is really exciting. I like seeing what they are up to, how they craft their Hogwarts life and most importantly the lovely kits everyone gets.
My camera is buried somewhere, so I will probably have a capstone post of both the kits I got. I recently received a ROAK and its gorgeous, it actually made me wonder if she sent me her spoilees kit instead! Regardless, I will hopefully get my kit before I leave for the week of Thanksgiving (on friday) so I can take them both with me on the trip and maybe even take some pictures of them for everyone to delight in and feel jealous of!
1 Comment:
-
- Penelope Caerphilly said...
November 20, 2008 at 8:55 PMHardly, I was just being very kind :3 It's where the puff part comes in of my being a Slytherpuff - I'm very giving XD