Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Aloha! 


And once again my real life is coinciding with my Hogwarts life in that I am playing hooky to be on vacation in Hawai'i when both terms are scheduled to begin! Its really quite fabulous! I believe that I have found the perfect way to begin my term. I am not sitting anxiously by the computer waiting to sign up and then constantly checking back to see if I've been added to a roster. In fact, I signed in briefly on sign-up day and then briefly today just to see what was different online. In my real life, I get to miss first day of classes where the prof simply reads the syllabus and then we introduce ourselves to each other exactly the same as we did when we entered the program. So basically I don't miss out on anything and I'm in the tropics!

Aloha!

Oh and if there is a demand I will gladly post some tropical photographs for the enjoyment of all. And of course to my spoiler this term, I am really enjoying these tropical shades of green ;)

1 Comment:

  1. Penelope Caerphilly said...
    I demand pictures!!! Hope you're having a blast!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home