Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Its Easter weekend, and that means that spring is actually here. It also means spring break is happening (again). Sadly, I still must go to work, so its a half-break. But no school is going to be great. I plan to get some good knitting time in. I have been working on the Soap Bubble Wrap and its going pretty fast, so I am hoping to have the knitting part done with this little break. I am also hoping to do a little RAOK shopping, finish up my kit for Winnifred and start a new bag design I've been perfecting during my various classes. Other than playing tricks on Hufflepuffs (its fair since we are spoiling them this term) and giving first years incorrect directions when they're desperate enough to ask us Slytherins for directions, my life has been pretty low key. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home