is quickly approaching. So why is it that over this carefree summer there was little inspiration, yet now that its ending the inspiration is here in abundance? I suppose it wouldn't be a problem if I were still not employed...and I can't complain about the new job that I am incredibly excited for. Though it is a bit of a teaser to finally have inspiration for several projects (and enough supplies to actually work on at least once) and know that my free time is going to greatly diminish shortly. On top of all of that, a woman has finally taught me the quick-sew spell (which I have had a great deal of trouble with in the past) so the new areas I can explore are exploding! I guess I am lucky that the job I got is part time (and still pays enough to cover my bills) so I should still have time to allow my inspiration to develop into finished products, but really the inspiration couldn't have come any sooner than it has?!!?!?