Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

A Pre-Term Class

In preparation for this term at Hogwarts, I decided to take up the charm of spinning. I did this at a large muggle gathering known as Stitches West, and have been practicing ever since. Today I got special permission to take a muggle course on the topic. It is an intermediate technique class that should help me become more well versed in the ways that muggles create yarn. I am hoping to come back from this class with some great new ideas, some new yarn and hopefully to my HSKS10 swap partner in my inbox!

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Spinning is great fun. :)
    Meggie (Megaera) Black said...
    Hi Rowena, I can't seem to find a time stamp on your post. Could you point out to me where on your blog post I can find one. If your blog post doesn't show one at all, which I think might be the case (I can only see 2010-03 and time minus the day) please either change your blog settings to show the full date or manually type them in each post please. Your HoH and I need to keep track of when you post, so the time stamp is really important!

    I also like your blog template! Dragonflies rock :-)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home