Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

On this fine weekend Slytherin will play in our first quidditch match. Sadly, I will only be able to attend in spirit. I'm sure those snakes will sweep the floor tomorrow!


In other Hogwartsy news, I have acquired some goodies for my spoilee. They are safely stashed away with my goodies. I'm hoping to get some more goodies soon...

I have begun to create wedding shawls for my bridesmaids. We do not yet have a date, but hopefully that will get settled next week when we (hopefully) meet with the priest. There have been some scheduling challenges with him....

Anywhoo, the plan is to make each bridesmaid a lacy shawl. Currently I've got 8 on that list, so this should be a fun challenge. The pattern I've chose (Ocean Waves, if you'd like to rav it) is simple enough that I quickly considered it mindless knitting. Hopefully this means I can take on a more challenging project (KP's East Meets West bag, anyone?) and use the shawls as a refreshing break.

Also, on this Friday afternoon, I've discovered a show on "death masks". weird. I've never heard of this before and its apparently a common thing...

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Congrats to Slytherin on the match!!! Just sitting here in the Tower working on your kit. :)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home