Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

1. Where did the first kiss between harry and Ginny occur?
a. The Gryffindor Common Room


2. Severus Snape made an unbreakable vow to whom?
b. Narcissa Malfoy


3. Why is Hagrid upset with Ron, Harry and Hermione?
c. They did not take his class in their 6th year

4. Who is the Half-Blood Prince?
b. Severus Snape

5. At what age are you legally allowed to Apparate?
>d. 17

6. How long does it take to brew a batch of Felix Felicis?
c. 6 months


7. What happens if you break an Unbreakable Vow?
c. You die


8. Which one of your roommates snores the loudest?
Nobody Snores, but I've found Tia in the hallway fast asleep in her PJs having no idea how she got there

9. Which Hogwart's student is secretly dating the new DADA Professor Lucius Whitmarsh?
I bet its a Ravenclaw....it would explain their high GPA....

10. Describe your favorite item found in Weasley's Wizard Wheezes!
I would have to say either pygmy puffs (because of Arnold) or ton tongue toffee (because of Dudley's encounter)

1 Comment:

  1. Mrs.Haggie810 said...
    Hello! Just dropping by to see how your weekend went and such! I don't about you, but I've been totally buried in homework lately! Hope your weekend was smashing! Chat with you soon!

    Cheers!
    Elayna

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home