Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

This week has been spring break at the elementary school that I am completing my Master's internship. So I took the time off to skip home for a mid-week break. It is so nice and warm here in California (much better than hogwarts). I was sitting outside in the sunshine, but my muggle laptop ran out of battery power. Since I haven't finished at hogwarts, I am not allowed to do magic here. Sadly, that made me move indoors in search of a power outlet. I am beginning to wonder if all the magic at hogwarts has  impacted my battery.  Anyone know a good spell or potion to solve this problem (not that I wouldn't mind buying a new fancy macbook, but its just not in the budget). 

I have to say that I am tantalizingly close to finishing up my assignment for this term. Just need to do a few finishing touches before it can be sent off to its new home. 
I am hoping to move back into the sunshine soon, because the powers that be have decided to turn on the air conditioning and its a bit chilly indoors. 

2 Comments:

  1. Quinn said...
    Enjoy your vacation! Sounds like you need to knit wristwarmers... :D
    Winnie said...
    Just stopping by to say, "howdy!" The weather here has been nice and sunny for four days, then suddenly today - within a matter of hours - we have rain clouds. Very peculiar!!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home