Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

So for the last week my completed kit was ready to do. My owl, Pearl, refused to go before I checked with the recipient to confirm her location.

I did, and left Pearl to take the kit at her leisure.

I came home from work day after day, just assuming that Pearl was having some really fun midnight adventures and therefore needed to sleep through the day. Lucky girl!

As the week dragged on, the package stayed by my window. What could be wrong with Pearl? I confirmed the address, she understood that it needed to leave by today, and yet it stayed by the window.

Then, the little bird stayed out all day today!

Sadly, I have had to resort to the muggle post to get this package to its destination.

Does anyone know a good owl-whisperer?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home