Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Here we go, good luck guessing which one is false...


I hold two college degrees, plenty of experience, and I'm all around fabulous...yet still unemployable because I don't have a license

I love eating eggs and toast in any form for breakfast...eggs up on toast and eggs and soldiers are duking it out right now for top billing.

I enjoy knitting, crocheting, tunisian crochet, painting, beading, photography and really poorly made shows on the abc family channel.

I enjoy hiking, cycling, running, swimming and rockclimbing. I hope to someday be able to completely a triathlon.

6 Comments:

  1. Lizzie Wychwood said...
    Okay, I'm going to guess at number 1 being the lie. I believe the degrees, but I think you have a license too!
    Bridget The Bloodthirsty said...
    I'm going to guess that the last one is the lie. Maybe you're a couch potato like me.
    Olliesmomknits said...
    I am going to say that number 3 is the lie and that you don't like poorly made abc family movies?
    Emma Gorodok said...
    I'm guessing that #2 is the lie and you don't even like eggs
    Gryphon the Great said...
    I am going with Lizzie. You seem like someone who would have their license. Wait, what license are you talking about? :)
    Wisteria Lovegood said...
    I'm guessing that #2 is the lie and that you don't really like eggs at all.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home