Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

and with it a few changes!


I have finished my graduate program, and am now a "full time" job seeker! It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have TV and internet, which are both immensely entertaining! Though somehow they aren't all that entertaining and I find myself a bit bored. But I am sure TV and internet are more fun than awkward follow-up calls. 

In all of this joyousness, I've decided to send my Harry Potter psuedo-self to summer camp! I was excited to see the different workshop options that included not only fun yarn techniques (lace and fair isle, yum!) but also beads! My recent obsession! I've been stranding beads for my entire last semester of school and recently completed a chain necklace! Its been fabulous...if only ravelry had beading and jewelry making options for me to share all my gorgeous stuff. Hah, who am I kidding, I am so bad at taking pictures of my FOs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home