Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

As the week ends, I'm finally getting started with my new job. I say new because it is, but I didn't really have an old job recently enough for it to be new in that sense. I am very excited about it, and I start my orientation and training tonight. I will be teaching little kids to swim (earliest they're in the pool 6 months, earliest alone 2 1/2). I am stoked! Who cares that I have a graduate degree, because honestly this sounds great! I'm a bit intimidated just by the shift set up, 3 hours 6 lessons straight. And I am only slightly intimidated because that was about the upper limit of straight sessions at my last job. So I know I can do it, just not sure how much I'll be able to do after a shift.


My partner's package is almost ready to go out, but its having some separation anxiety....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home