Well July sure has started with a bang as it usually does in the States. Fireworks, hot dogs, pool games...Basically perfect.
Currently visiting my family. Enjoying seeing one another. Got some African violets from my mom's larger plant, excited for them to grow! My dad informed me I probably need a new timing belt on my car...bummer.
In HP related things, my sister works at a video store and I rented (for free, so not really rented) Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I haven't seen it since the theaters because I didn't really like it the first time. I tried watching it last night and fell asleep. Then watching it in its entirety tonight...I just don't like it. Sort of like the end of the Goblet of Fire is sort of nothing...That's how I feel about most of the Order of the Phoenix. It makes me worry about Half Blood Prince...
Short entry this week because I have to wake up early to get to the mechanic we trust right when they open and hopefully get my car maintained....
"...still think that Dumbledore leaving me the Tales of the Beedle Bard was ingenious. But then again, he usually did do things the brilliant way..."