Slytherin!


Now that I am officially sorted in Slytherin I can stop worrying that I will have to change my blog background to better reflect my house...

Don't let my pragmatism fool you, Slytherin was and remains my first choice of Hogwarts houses. I know how to pick the best.

I would like to put it out to the powers that be, the green is by far my favorite part of being a Slytherin. I look good in it, it looks good on me...its like a match made in heaven!

2 Comments:

  1. Lavender Diggory said...
    Thanks for getting the assignment done so quickly! A+ for you!

    By the way, you do know how to pick the best house!!
    Callisto Verity said...
    Hello roommate! After spending all that time around bumblebees in the Great Hall, it feels good to come back and be with my fellow Slytherins.

    We should really go prank the Ravenclaws... or the Gryffindorks. Which would you prefer?

    -Tia Pascal

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home