Are you a sock knitter?What are your foot measurements?

      I am an advanced novice sock knitter. Actually no, I've done some lacy ones, so I would say I am more than a novice. I hate having to make the second sock though, which is why I'm pretty interested in making two socks at once on two circular needles. I thought I liked toe-up socks more, but I don't know if I have a really strong preference.
Do you have a yarn winder and/or a swift?
      I have neither, I use furniture a lot...
Where/how to you keep you needles/hooks?
      I have a little case for my interchangeable needles and some of my dpns. The other dpns and my straights just hang out in random places...in fact, a place for them to live would be extremely useful...
Do you collect anything?
      Yarn, textbooks, jewelry, coffee mugs, old paperback classic books
What is your favorite type of music? Are you MP3 ready?
       I like alternative rock, especially acoustic! Weezer, Foo Fighters, The Starting Line, My Chemical Romance, Hidden in Plain View, Ben Folds, to name a few...
Do you like sweets? What are your favorites?
       I do like sweets, fruity chews are excellent. We're coming up on candy corn season, which is always nice. I also like chocolate candy bars, but its really a timing thing for me.
What is your living situation like? Any pets? Children?
       I live with family friends at the moment, while I finish up grad school. They have a pet dog who recently had puppies and a pet human who is learning how to talk.
Do you have an online wish list (Amazon, Etsy, Loopy Ewe, etc.)? Please include links for your swap pal.
       I have some things saved on my knitpicks cart...I am not sure what it is called, but I know the book about other projects to make out of sock yarn is on there along with one of the stitch reference books that has stitches and common quantities needed to make certain projects.
Favorite Harry Potter movie character?
      Hum....movie character huh? That's a hard one. I like Snape in the books, and he's not bad in the movies. Though I might have to say that Lupin in the movies is really good, along with Sirius. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home