Even more homework for us poor 1st years...


Potter Name: Rowena Weasley

Rav ID: REW

I am allergic to: nothing fiber-related...

Pets that I have: Sadly all of my fish have passed on to that big fishtank in the sky...

My favorite yarn: I really don't think I have a favorite yarn. I like the soft cozy yarns that aren't too friffy, I don't like the fuzzy or not so smooth yarns. I like to be able to see my knit stitches.

If you are a Ravenclaw, do you prefer the film colors or the book colors? I am not a Ravenclaw; however, I am in Slytherin and I am therefore used to getting what I want. So I will take this question as a forum to express my preference for the green and my dislike for the gray (and unofficially the black) of the traditional Slytherin crest...

My favorite flavor: As mentioned above, I am extremely fond of the color green. Just about any shade of green, and I'm happy. I have also discovered an excellent hue companion for the color green, in the many shades of purple...
***so the first time I read this question, I read "color" and since I stand by what I said above, I thought it would help to include my favorite flavor as well. I can't quite come up with a favorite; however, I would have to echo some other posts that I've seen saying peppermint. Some additional flavors I enjoy are citrus, good fresh apples, and the general "spices" (chai tea, apple cider, pumpkin pie to name some specifically)

My favorite holiday: Halloween, Thanksgiving or Christmas: I am assuming that I must choose a holiday that will occur during this term, which is tricky because I just love fall in general. But in the interest of answering the question I will say Thanksgiving, only because I am too old to trick-or-treat.

I would like to receive a: I really enjoy making bags, sweaters, gloves, socks and an occasional scarf (usually as a gift). I haven't really tried dying, but it could be fun! So I guess I would be up for whatever.

List your favorite brand of needles or hooks, including size and length: I love the knit picks interchangeable needles (I have the kit listed on the website) and I also have a set of their double points that came in a set. They're great!

Is there a brand that you are dying to try?: Not really, I enjoy the knit picks ones so much I would have to say that I'm hooked...

I've participated in HSKS: This is my first term at the Hogwarts swap! I'm so excited!

Do you have a birthday during this swap? If so which day? Nope, I'm a spring baby, but my sister's birthday is November 10th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home