The huff-puffs have a quiz that they have to do (suckers). They're all moaning about it, but look how easy it is. I did it with my eyes closed!
1 Which is your favorite book in the series (and why)? I really like number 6 because you get so many pieces to the puzzle. The other books have their little puzzles, but I like learning about Tom and how Harry fits into that mix...
2 If you were taking Owls, which class would you get an E in? Would you get any Ts? I'm a Slythering I wouldn't get any Ts and I could buy an E in whichever course my heart desired...
3 Who is your favorite character (or characters) in the Harry Potter series? I loved Snape from the beginning. I actually thought that some of the other characters (i.e. the trio) were a bit dry and boring. Who is that good all the time? How on earth did they sneak out and do dumb shit and never get in trouble for it? Its a bit ridiculous, but with Snape you are always guessing.
4 If you had to pick 1 character for a roomate, who would you pick and why? Who'd be your least-favorite to have as a roomate? I'd be up to room with Hermione because she'd never be there, always does her homework (so I could copy it) and has famous friends. Seems like a bomb pick to me. I wouldn't want to room with the Lavendar-Pavarti combo because they both seem like twits.
5 Hufflepuffs are a hardworking bunch, but also a bit mischevious. Which Hogwarts professor would you most like to prank, and how would you do it? I would totally want to prank McGonnagall, go big or go home, I like to say. Sprout, Flitwick and the other non-character professors would be too easy. Snape is kind of a spoil-sport. McGonnagall would be hard to get, but I think that deep down she would apprecitate a well executed pranking.
6 Favorite DADA professor? (from the books, Lucius does NOT count :) Mad-Eye Moody (really the Crouch boy). So freaking twisted, couldn't really tell where he really was in relation to everyone else (go back, re-read, you'll know what I mean) and he wasn't afraid to do crazy shit. Entertaining and mysterious, the perfect character.
7 Favorite magical creatures? (Also, if for example you like a certain creature in general, but not how they are represented in the HP canon, feel free to elaborate :) I don't know, I liked the Syphinx who asks a riddle. I like having to figure things out....
8 What is your favorite food in the HP universe? Which food or foods would you like to try in real life? Do you have any recipes to share with us ;)? I think that pumpkin juice would be really good, but nobody i know agrees. I also think the cauldren cakes...some caludren cakes and pumpkin juice, perhaps.
9 Broom, floo powder, portkey, or magic carpet? floo powder sounds really neat in some ways....
10 Since we're Hufflepuffs... Yellow or Black? Boo HufflePuff....you guys need more green in your life!