Wow, picture day was not nearly as worrisome as some of my fellow Hogwartians believed it to be. I saw some girls with curlers in their hair all weekend. I saw others pestering the photographers to take multiple pictures. Good thing my fellow Slytherins gave me the key to taking a fabulous school picture ;) No need to worry here!

I cannot believe how busy I am here at Hogwarts. I have classes with the other Slytherins during the week (luckily Monday is a study hall day). Then on the weekends I sneak out to Hogsmead with the other Slytherins. We've even gone so far to sneak to Hogsmead, then take the Knight Bus to wherever our hearts desire. This last weekend we too the bus all the way to the ocean for one last beach hurrah before the autumn weather really starts settling in.

The only complaint that I could have is that the girls and boys can't share dormrooms...oh yeah and that I'm finding it increasingly more difficult to find time to spend knitting. I need to get one of the older kids to show me that neat spell that sets the needles working by themselves...

2 Comments:

  1. Penelope Caerphilly said...
    Rock climbing!!!! I tried that once, and when I got to the top I froze because I looked down and I'm slightly afraid of heights when I'm not strapped into something secure. (ie: rollercoasters and planes are nothing, ladders and other such things make me freeze up!)

    Show me that spell when you find it, my work basket is getting more and more full!
    Marissa said...
    Great pic Ro, I might wanna try a rock wall. Looks like great fun!

    Ceciley

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home